"Lumea e, poate, schiţa rudimentară a vreunui zeu copilăros, care a abandonat-o la jumătate, ruşinat de execuţia deficientă; e opera unui zeu subaltern, de care zeii superiori se amuză; este producţia confuză a unei divinităţi pensionate şi senile, care a şi murit." David Hume
Lumea în care trăim e o lume minunată în care nimic nu e ceea ce pare, "o cuşcă de nebuni" cum spunea Tommaso Campanella! Sper să vă trezească la realitate într-un mod optimist această incursiune!
duminică, 26 mai 2013
Rich people vs. poor people by T. Harv Eker
2. Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose.
3. Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
4. Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
5. Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.
6. Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.
7. Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
8. Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.
9. Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
10. Rich people are excellent receivers. Poor people are poor receivers.
11. Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time.
12. Rich people think "both." Poor people think "either/or."
13. Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people focus on their working income.
14. Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
15. Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.
16. Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
17. Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.